Home Forums Melanoma Diagnosis: Stage IV The drug is called MSB0010445

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    dhrahn
    Participant

I wanted to share with you all about the trial my husband has been on at The Angeles Clinic with Dr. Hamid. With all this talk about PD-1 (we are stoked) we still need something for those that it did not work for, have been on trial already, etc.. Our first ct scan/mri is not until March 21st but Dave (my husband) has not been able to feel a couple of the tumors that were in his thigh, glute and armpit. We were able to feel before started trial. We don’t want to get to excited but THAT is HUGE!!! He was a responder to Zelboraf for about 11 months and then we did Yervoy. So this could just be a late yervoy response… but who knows. He has about 7- 8 tumors currently and been treated with SRS for 2 brain mets. At this point they are saying he failed ipi. We started this current trial beginning of February. The drug is called MSB0010445 along with SRS on 1-3 tumors. We did one. And then they biopsied 2 different tumors. We have done 2 infusions and the trial is 4 and then if you don’t progess you can continue. It’s every 3 weeks and hour infusion. If he does progress we are SO excited about PD1 news. Anyway… Just wanted to share a trial that I have not seen anyone talk about yet. Side effects are fatigue, night sweats, and maybe neuropathy. His adrenals failed at the beginning but they believe that is still because of the Yervoy. In order to be on this trial you must have been on yervoy prior. My understanding is that it is a modified iL-2 to have low toxicity… We ask for prayers for power for healing and peace to deal with whatever comes our way! Will keep you all posted!!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • The forum ‘Melanoma Diagnosis: Stage IV’ is closed to new topics and replies.