Home Forums Melanoma Diagnosis: Stage IV The Largest Melanoma Patient Gathering in the World!

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Catherine Poole
    Keymaster

Join us April 19th and feel this great camaraderie. Our 14th Annual Safe from the Sun event, includes a wonderful gathering of over 2000 patients, caregivers, families and friends as we celebrate the moment. The 90 acre park provides a beautiful setting for our 5k race, kids dash, 2 mile walk, live music, free melanoma screening by top dermatologists. We honor patients, caregivers and melanoma researchers with awards as well. Please join us: http://www.safefromthesun.org

I’d love to meet you!

(We have patients come from all over the world! Lodging is available walking distance to the park)

msue5
    Participant

Can you make it warmer this year? My family has been asking when it was so am hopeful we will get a big team together again this year. We had a great time and also have many runners in the family.

I have my courage medal hanging from my rear view mirror to remind me of that great day.

Mary Sue

Catherine Poole
    Keymaster

I will try my best to make it warmer, but mother nature seems to have that in her bag of tricks. We are selling sweatshirts this year to help out! Looking forward to seeing you again!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘Melanoma Diagnosis: Stage IV’ is closed to new topics and replies.