Home Forums Melanoma Diagnosis: Stage IV The Pills of Last Resort

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    gostan
    Participant
    Catherine Poole
    Keymaster

Very interesting article! How about on update on you?

gostan
    Participant

Catherine Poole wrote:

Very interesting article! How about on update on you?

Catherine, I am hanging in there. Yervoy Infusion #2 was last week and so far I am tolerating it pretty well with minimal side effects. Fatigue continues to be an up & down battle so I have had to modify my original November 1 fit routine accordingly. November 19 & 20 are important days on my treatment calendar with infusion #3 and 8 week post-WBRT scans on tap. I hope that others here are all doing as well and I am still hoping for my first day on the ski slopes in mid-December post #4 infusion, with the cooperation of the weather, the snowmakers & my body.

dkmc
    Participant

Thanks for sharing. This was a really interesting thought-provoking article.

Catherine Poole
    Keymaster

I hope we get some good snow this year too, I miss it. I am not a snow bunny, but enjoy riding my horse in the snow. I always was run over by other skiers on the slopes. My son is a snowboarder which I can’t watch at all. But sounds like a plan and I love your spirit.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘Melanoma Diagnosis: Stage IV’ is closed to new topics and replies.