Home Forums Melanoma Diagnosis: Stage IV Third Study – EMR200066-006

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Craig_G
    Participant

It was nice having 6 months off. Almost felt normal.

So this is first week of my third clinical study – EMR200066-006 – combo of a MSCxxx and SARxxx, given orally. No real side effects yet. Just wondered if anybody else had been on this study, and what their experience was.

My oncologist will be starting a PD1 type study some time in July, which sounds better to me. But with a couple of more new tumors / lesions had to do something.

Take care all!

Craig

Catherine Poole
    Keymaster

This sounds very interesting! Thanks for sharing. Here is the post: http://www.cancer.gov/clinicaltrials/search/view?cdrid=703696&version=Patient

So it is a MEK combination trial. There is so much new and up and coming! Let us know how you are doing.

Sandalwood36
    Participant

Can someone please explain in laymans terms what drugs are being combined in this trial? I don’t see an exclusion for brain mets listed under this trial on the NCI website, and am wondering if this might be something that Bob could qualify for. I know his tumors tested positive for NRAS mutation.

Catherine Poole
    Keymaster

It does state an exclusion of no CNS mets, but not brain mets. Best to call the study site near you and talk to the research nurse for specifics and find out about qualifying. You can also get an idea how many openings they might have.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘Melanoma Diagnosis: Stage IV’ is closed to new topics and replies.