Home Forums Melanoma Diagnosis: Stage IV TIL theraphy acces

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    jualonso
    Participant

Hi, i´m on yervoy in this moment, second dose, but for future opcions, in case i needed, i would like to know how to acces at NIH trial or anyway, how can i do to be harvested tumors for future as others i know have done. I´m living in Europe, so i need to know also the cost of the treatment in the case i have to pay.

Thanks

Catherine Poole
    Keymaster

it was free for global patients to enter the NIH trials. I would email them with your questions. Right now I am just finding a phone number: 800-4-cancer and website is http://www.cancer.gov

I will look for further information for you.

jualonso
    Participant

Thanks a lot Catherine…

BNP68
    Participant
    rick1981
    Participant

Hi Catherine, Juan – can you keep me posted on options for non-US patients please? Could be an option after immunotheraphy.

Also, Catherine – could I send you a PM?

Catherine Poole
    Keymaster

Rick,

I’m here for any private messages anytime: cpoole@melanomainternational.org

Catherine Poole
    Keymaster

I will reach out to a contact there I received the info for this weekend. I believe though they are not accepting global patients any longer. Sorry, but more on Monday. If I were to do the TIL I would stick with Rosenberg’s program because of its reputation being best and most experience. Things should open up once the collaboration with pharma kicks in and they run it in a randomized trial.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The forum ‘Melanoma Diagnosis: Stage IV’ is closed to new topics and replies.