Catch me up where you are with therapies. i believe you have not tried PD1? It would be a promising therapy to try next and there is availability in Europe for both the Merck (Keytruda) and the BMS (Opdivo) The TIL has not been tested in a randomized trial, and can be very depleting.
im right now 1 week after 4th ipi dose, so i have to wait as you know around 2 months for Pet/Scan to see if it works. Im having swelling in two lymph nodes under my armpit so, i have the feeling that nothing good is happening inside my body.
My next step if needed will be keytruda, EAP is open in Spain.
But as you know you need to prepare the next step some time before. I was thinking about Til, just TIL and IL2 are options availables for me. Im braf positive and progressed with taf/mek.
My onc. Says that ipi response use to be delayed so if we do scans right after 4 th dose we will se progression, but we wont know if ipi is going to work because with Ipi things use to get worse before get better. I know is truth but who cares, i want to have pd1 as soon as possible, and it will not affect ipi works.
on the begining of next month i will try to push him but …..