Home Forums Melanoma Diagnosis: Stage IV Today we lost Pati

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    Catherine Poole
    Keymaster

I don’t like to dwell on sad news here, but Pati was very special. She fought very hard for treatment access for patients worldwide. She used her skills to make more strides than any other in a very short time. Her organization, M-ICAB was a sister group to MIF and she was a sister to me. I will miss her enormously.

Gilly
    Participant

Strength and love to you Catherine – I know you were close xxx

Hein
    Participant

Catherine,

It must be a great personal loss to you as you both were special dear friends. I wish you strength.

She was an amazing and inspiring person and I am eternally greatfull having met her and she being a personal buddy and guide to me in this horrible world of melanoma.

May God give Pati the biggest angelwings out there…

Hein

Shirley Z
    Participant

Our melanoma community has lost one of the best. Pati will always be remembered for the special gifts she gave to so many. The support and knowledge she offered was immeasureable.

Catherine and Hein, I know how special Pati was to you both. You will always have that special gift in your hearts because you had the pleasure of knowing her personally.

Our hearts are broken today with this tragic loss, but she will never be forgotten. She left a footprint on our hearts.

My deepest sympathy goes out to her family. What a wonderful gift you had with Pati.

Rest in Peace Pati. You have earned your wings. No more pain and suffering. Only beautiful, happy days ahead.

Love,

Shirley Z

dkmc
    Participant

There are no words…

Much love to her family, friends and all of the people who were so touched by her that she did not even know. She made a difference.

Karen

Jenni
    Participant

This brought tears to my eyes. I followed Pati’s story and am very sad to hear the news. Rest in peace, Pati. You were such an inspiration to melanoma survivors of ALL stages!

My thoughts and prayers are with her family.

Jenni

abdorma
    Participant

Very sad news. Will be saying prayers for Pati’s family and friends (many on here) who will miss her so much. She was inspirational and as many have already said, was a heroine to so many people battling this dreadful disease. Rest in peace, Pati. You certainly gave it your all.

ann

pastwinner
    Participant

So very sad for Pati’s family, Catherine, and all of us who have been touched by her endless giving. I cannot imagine being as brave and selfless – Pati will forever be a hero.

Lear

DadZGirl
    Participant

Catherine and my MIF Family,

I am devastated by this news as I know all others are. Pati was such an inspiration and leader and great supporter of all that we each strive to do, beat this disease. Prayers and love to her family. Prayers and love to each of you struggling here daily. I felt like I knew her.

So very sad.

Laura

NYKaren
    Participant

I’m so very sorry. What a difficult loss for Catherine, Hein and the entire MIF family.

Love,karen

jeff77
    Participant

This news is crushing. Given Pati’s spirit, energy, selflessness and leadership, her passing somehow seems highly unexpected despite her illness. She has been an inspirational to all of us and we will miss her greatly. Yet I am always with you; you hold me by my right hand. You guide me with your counsel, and afterward you will take me into glory. Whom have I in heaven but you? And earth has nothing I desire besides you. My flesh and heart may fail; but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever. Psalm 73:23-24

Nancy Dowding
    Participant

I am so saddened by this news. I don’t post often but I do come to the board often. Pati was such an inspiration to everyone. To Catherine, I know you have lost a dear friend. My deepest sympathies to you, and to Pati’s family. May God give them comfort and peace.

Nanto

PentiumIV
    Participant

These are really horrible news. Rest in peace….

lak1
    Participant

A very sad day. Pati will always be very special.

Carpe diem

Lesley

Cecelia
    Participant

My thoughts and prayers are with Pati, her family and you, her friends.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • The forum ‘Melanoma Diagnosis: Stage IV’ is closed to new topics and replies.