Home Forums Melanoma Diagnosis: Stages I &II Two Years……

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    wpatterson4
    Participant

Since it appears customary on this forum to tell everyone about these milestones, I’ll throw this one out there.

Here’s hoping I get at least two more………

Worrywart
    Participant

Congratulations! Remain positive and you will feel better with each passing year! You don’t sit around worrying you’ll die from any other cancer or an accident, right? So no reason to worry about this! Happy New Year!

wpatterson4
    Participant

Thanks, ‘Wart! Have a good 2013.

Catherine Poole
    Keymaster

That’s the attitude! Live in the moment, that’s all we really have!

Lisa P
    Participant

Congratulations Patterson! Here’s to many, many more and wishing you a happy, and oh-so-healthy, new year! Lisa

wpatterson4
    Participant

Thank you.

krissy424
    Participant

I for one, am genuinely happy to read you are two years out, Patterson.

I know melanoma has had a heavy impact on your life. I wish you the best always.

Krissy

wpatterson4
    Participant

Thank you, Krissy!

Jenni
    Participant

Congrats!!! Celebrate :) Happy New Year!

Jenni :D

Catherine Poole
    Keymaster

I still celebrate and it is 24 years this month! I have a big 24 year old (he’s 6’6″) to show for it as I was pregnant with him at the time of my diagnosis. I have so many blessings to be thankful for and one of them is sharing your good moments.

wpatterson4
    Participant

Thanks Jenni and Catherine!

That’s a big guy, Catherine. I’m sure he’s had the benefit of 24 years of sun safety, too.

CRody
    Participant

I’m only 11 weeks NED and happy as hell with that. You must be ecstatic! Congratulations.

wpatterson4
    Participant

I’m a worrier and a pessimist, Crody. I’ll feel better in about five more years.

Thanks. I hope everything goes well for you.

cohanja
    Participant

did you ever get another opinion on your slides?

wpatterson4
    Participant

I decided not to. I doubt there’s anything new I could learn from getting the slides examined by a new doctor. It will either reappear in the future or it won’t. I guess I’ll just have to accept that.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • The forum ‘Melanoma Diagnosis: Stages I &II’ is closed to new topics and replies.