Home Forums Melanoma Diagnosis: Stages I &II Ugh…waiting game again

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    dk06
    Participant

Hi all,

It has been a while since I have posted, but just needed some piece of mind or at least to vent! I had gone a whole year without a biopsy and this year is my 4 year mark. Today was my 6 month check up and walked out with 2 biopsies done. One was a mole I recently thought had got slightly darker. The other was one on my stomach that was one of my larger moles that we had been watching. It was splotchy looking with various colors, but had been stable. My derm thought it was redder in color and I agreed.

She looked at both moles with a dermascope and said they did not look concerning, but with me, if something changes then it comes off.

I know this is why we watch things like a hawk and do biopsies, but ugh…forgot how hard the waiting game is. Im having a hard time not thinking and worrying again. Something about the one turning more red is bothering me.

On the plus side, I dont have that many moles actually left. My arms have some and then just a few here and there.

Ok, thanks for listening to me ramble. I hope everyone here is doing well.

Darlene

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • The forum ‘Melanoma Diagnosis: Stages I &II’ is closed to new topics and replies.