Home Forums Melanoma: Newly Diagnosed – Stages I & II We may change this topic to: Newly Diagnosed any stage

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Catherine Poole
    Keymaster

Thoughts?

cohanja
    Participant

Well, I don’t know, I mean I think there’s obvioulsy a big difference being newly diagnosed Stage 0 or Stage 1 versus 3 or 4….

goldengirl2011
    Participant

I think it’s a good idea. Being newly diagnosed (no matter what stage) is a scary time, and is a time that lots of support is greatly needed. More people would maybe be inclined to read & respond to a general “newly diagnosed” section.

Catherine Poole
    Keymaster

My thought was giving them the general direction of the stage they might land in and support for their anxiety.. Or we could eliminate the newly diagnosed section. I know it is scary for stage 1 folks to read about more advanced stages. Thanks for your imput.

7spider
    Participant

Makes sense to me. Why not give it a try. If ya don’t like the way it works either change it back or do away with it like ya said. Give it a whirl Catherine.

Catherine Poole
    Keymaster

Decided to split the stages up, so it is posted just putting the finishing touches on it.

7spider
    Participant

Cool ! Hey thanks again Ms. Catherine for all you do and have done for so many people at different stages of the disease. Your hard work and dedication has helped so much.

Webbie73
    Participant

7spider wrote:

Cool ! Hey thanks again Ms. Catherine for all you do and have done for so many people at different stages of the disease. Your hard work and dedication has helped so much.

Agree!!!!

Worrywart
    Participant

That makes total sense to me! Can you add In situ to stage I and II board?

Catherine Poole
    Keymaster

I think we will keep as is for now and see how much activity there is on the different categories. But thanks for the idea! We always welcome your opinions. Thanks for the kind words too!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The forum ‘Melanoma: Newly Diagnosed – Stages I & II’ is closed to new topics and replies.