Home Forums Melanoma Diagnosis: Stage IV Website question regarding emailing forum member

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    jamesa
    Participant

Hi,

I have emailed a few members of this forum. I requested that I get a copy of my email sent to me, however, I have not received a copy of my email.

Can you verify that the emailing a forum member function is working. If it is working, why I am I not getting a copy of my email sent to me.

Thanks for your help.

James

jamesa
    Participant

James again,

I forgot to mention that none of the forum members ever responded/replied to my email so that is why I am questioning that this email members of forum website function is working.

Is this email members of forum website function working for anyone?

Thanks

Dick_K
    Participant

James

I just sent you an e-mail as a test.

Dick

jamesa
    Participant

Dick,

I did not get your email so I sent you an email back.

Did you get the email I sent you?

James

Dick_K
    Participant

James

NO e-mail received.

Dick

jamesa
    Participant

Attn: Catherine Or Webmaster:

Dick and I tried to email each other, and neither one of us received each others email. We also did not receive copies of our email.

Please look into this problem with emailing members of the forum via the members profile page.

Catherine, you might want to email a forum member using the member profile page and clicking on “email member” to see if the email function works for you.

Thanks for your help.

James

Mrs_Ras
    Participant

The same with me. I sent an email to Catherine last week checking to get a copy myself. I never got the copy nor a reply from Catherine.

Valerie

Catherine Poole
    Keymaster

We still have an issue with this and I will send to our webmaster. I apologize. You can email me: cpoole@melanomainternational.org and I will connect you in the meantime.

Catherine Poole
    Keymaster

I think we fixed this issue. Give it a try and please let us know here.

Dick_K
    Participant

Just sent a test e-mail to Catherine and James. I received my copy. Catherine and James, did you receive mine?

Dick

Catherine Poole
    Keymaster

I received emails from all of you through the forum! I think it is working now. Seems like a simple thing, but it wasn’t at all! Thanks for your help.

jamesa
    Participant

Hi Folks,

I did receive your email Dick & even got acopy of an email that I sent to you Dick. Hope you got the email.

James

krissy424
    Participant

To clarify. Are you all talking about exchanging PM messages (private messages) on this form board or actual e-mails to your Outlook Express, Windows Mail, G Mail, etc?

Dick_K
    Participant

James

I did receive your e-mail. Sorry for tardy reply but yesterday was basically spent traveling to and from New York City and getting scans.

Krissy

I sent you two e-mails. It looks as if you send through the “E-mail address” it is sent through your ISP and a PM is kept internal to the IMF forum.

Dick

krissy424
    Participant

i recieved the mail and PM from Dick. if i reply to the mail in my email box does it go to Lisa or Dick?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • The forum ‘Melanoma Diagnosis: Stage IV’ is closed to new topics and replies.