Home Forums Melanoma Diagnosis: Stage IV Youtube Video of Man Recovers from Stage IV

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    pati
    Participant

Sorry for your loss,

But with all due respect to your friend MMS is bleach….and from I what I have read this is clearly non-evidence based and related to quackery on reputable sites so best not to promote this on MIF,

Pati

pjnorris
    Participant

Actually, it is not bleach if you investigate properly.

By all means, I thought my friend would die. I am not promoting anything. I watched my dad die from melanloma and he tried every treatment available but the treatments were so hard on his body. You can call what my friend did as quakery but his tumors are gone.

MichaelFL
    Participant

There are many scams on the internet that prey on people, and this is one of them.

Miracle Mineral Supplement, often referred to as Miracle Mineral Solution, Master Mineral Solution, or MMS, is the colloquial product name for an aqueous solution of 28% sodium chlorite in distilled water. The product contains essentially the same ingredient as industrial strength bleach before “activation” with a food-grade acid.

MMS is promoted as a cure for HIV, malaria, hepatitis viruses, the H1N1 flu virus, common colds, acne, cancer, and more. There have been no clinical trials to provide evidence in support of these claims.

In Canada it was banned after causing a life-threatening reaction.

In August 2009, a Mexican woman travelling with her American husband on their yacht in Vanuatu took MMS as a preventative for malaria. Within 15 minutes she was ill, and within twelve hours she was dead.

It has been described as quack medicine, and found that the claims on the websites as false, misleading and deceptive.

The website is run using fake testimonials (accompanied by sexy vignettes), photographs, and addresses, to promote downloadable books touted as containing secret cures as well as selling bottles labeled “water purification drops” with a brand name of “MMS Professional The Washington State Attorney General’s Office filed suit, and in conjunctions with the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission (ACCC), secured a settlement of more than US$40,000, roughly $25,000 for state legal fees and $14,000 to be divided among 200 consumers.

Catherine Poole
    Keymaster

We will therefore take this post down because we are under the HonCode designation and have strong principles regarding this type of quackery.

pjnorris
    Participant

Honestly,I don’t know what to make of it either but the idea that this is a fake video/testimonial is absurd. This is a true story. I saw my dad poisoned by chemotherapy and my friend has taken tons of MMS and he is fine. I am not saying I endorse MMS or would every take it myself. Also, the post above has a lot of misinformation. There is a single claim that one man died using it.

Well, how many people have died from chemotherapy? What mel. patient has even been cured using chemo? None. So chemo is the quack medicine here.

Celeste Morris
    Participant

I am really confused as to why this post is still in place on this forum. We can do better than this given the clearly established rules for data. We have agreed to support the most scientific approach rather than disseminate misinformation. Help!!

buffcody
    Participant

The video has been removed. Not the rest of the conversations. That seems fair enough.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The forum ‘Melanoma Diagnosis: Stage IV’ is closed to new topics and replies.