Home Forums Melanoma Diagnosis: Stage IV Zelboraf Patient Update

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Dick_K
    Participant

Let’s see, 1) six inches of snow to clear from the driveway yesterday; 2) four inches of snow forecast for tonight; 3) ground has been covered with snow now for two months; 4)weather people report that the month of February was the coldest month ever on record. If these are the only things you can complain about, then life must be good; mine certainly is.

Part of the reasoning for that is my health – today is my five year anniversary on Zelboraf with only minor continued side effects.

Looking forward to April 18 and 19 for “Safe From The Sun”. I hope I get to see those of you who can make it.

Elena7
    Participant

Congratulations!!! Please inspire us with more facts about your experience!

Catherine Poole
    Keymaster

You can see Dick’s story on our video now available in 4 languages: http://melanomainternational.org/events-webinar/patient-experience-video/#.VPb7SPnF8kA

Linda56
    Participant

Congratulations Dick, happy fifth anniversary on Zelboraf ! Thank you for giving us hope. I am now at 30 months on BRAF and NED :D

buffcody
    Participant

Congratulations to you, too, Linda. What great news for you and all of us.

jmmm
    Participant

That is incredible news! It gives us all hope. My husband is just over 40 months on Zelboraf and has had NED for almost 3 years. I keep telling him to continue following in your footsteps.

endure9310
    Participant

Always inspired by your posts. Thanks Dick. Working on 42 months with zelboraf.

Bruce Davis

Gilly
    Participant

my husband is 27 months on Zelboraf – its encouraging to see there are others out there doing well – how is the fatigue ?

Thomvdv
    Participant

wauw! such positive news!

r u all NED then or stable?

Dick_K
    Participant

What still shows on lung is probably scar tissue. I’m currently in waiting room for 12 week scans.

Dick_K
    Participant

24 week scan, sorry.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • The forum ‘Melanoma Diagnosis: Stage IV’ is closed to new topics and replies.